Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features POST PICS OF YOUR 40 FORD COUPES, CHOPPED OR NOT

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by oddrod46, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Krash Vegas

Krash Vegas

This used to be a Coupe, Top chopped, clean off!

40.jpg 40-1.jpg

2. 1pickup

1pickup

I think a couple of guys on this thread need to check their title numbers against the VIN. They might be disappointed to find they don't have a '40.

3. fordcoupeguy

fordcoupeguy

My bad,its just a 40 wannabe but I love it anyway!

4. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

'39 and '40s get lumped together like some other years, ie. '49 and '50 Shoe Box Fords. Myself, I prefer the '40 but I would have considered a nice '39 like yours.

I believe you might also find some '39s pictured in the "Birthday" thread for the '40, but I enjoy looking at both years, so it doesn't bother me.

But, this thread title has the word "Your" in it and your '40 wannabe '39 is yours. So many photos in these type threads end up being random photos from the Internet or car shows and not actually owned by the poster of said photo. I am not talking about previously owned cars even if you no longer have that actual car. I love seeing the old photos of the previously owned cars.

Don't get me wrong, I like looking at the pictures, but IMHO, it takes away from what the original thread poster was asking for.

I hope what I am trying to say came out okay. Just my 2 cents. Ron

lothiandon1940 likes this.