Register now to get rid of these ads!

post being deleted

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by lil runaway, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil runaway

lil runaway
    from Wisconsin

I post several posts trying to find out some info about a tranny swap, and where to find parts. And all were deleted. I tried to put in proper forums but I guess they werent. Why dont the moderators just move them to the proper forum and notify the poster where and why?
    Another thing they could do is expand the forums like, restoration corner, body shop, interiors, wheels and tires, brakes and suspension, engine, driveline and transmission, heating and cooling, wireing etc. That way a person would know what forum to use.

Just my 2 cents worth.

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Your posts were deleted because it pertained to a Camaro which the HAMB has nothing to do with Camaro's or Pony Cars.

The HAMB is for Hot Rods and Custom cars prior to 1964.

Thanks for your suggestion but the forums are not going to change into all those separate categories.

You are new and have only 3 posts.

Suggest maybe you spend some time observing how things work around here and the content of the information to learn where the proper information goes.

With over 200,000 members, the Moderators don't have time to move posts around.

Thanks,

3. 49panrider

49panrider

They just deleted my post also, I was just trying to warn other Hambers about a shipping overcharge! One of the seniors on here must have owned the business!!!

4. Wrong!
    Fng's mostly and other people should also read the rules and headers thoroughly before posting.
    Not just googling stuff about their recently acquired whaterever and finding a similar post on google,getting frustraded cuz they cant post, joining so they can post, bitching cuz their crap is not welcome and trying to change the HAMB who has been working great since it was started.
    The MODS have enough work already that they cant babysit or hold your hand cuz u cant frigging read for 5 seconds.
    If not sure,send a message to a moderator if its ok to post a warning or etc.
    BTW its not my place but I wish there was a One Christmas thread where everyone could dump their best Christmas wishes to their pals, ONE happy new year thread, ONE thread for each of the holidays there is so people can dump their best wishes to one another instead of reading through 2 pages of Christmas thread to find something interesting.
    Ooof
    Btw thanks to the mods for their hard work.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Nobody on here owns the business..

Coming on here to post a complain about a company ( Desert Muscle Cars )that has nothing to do with the HAMB will always get deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.