Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Positive Feed Back

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31hotrodguy, Feb 14, 2021.

1. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

I need help on how to leave positive feed back for fellow H.A.M.B. members when I buy stuff in classifieds. I didn’t have any luck on the phone app so after 4 yrs I logged in on my PC and didn’t have any luck there either. Can some please point me in the right direction? I like to leave credit where credit is due.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

loudbang likes this.
  2. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

3. Budget36

Budget36

As I recall, you have to paste the link of the ad, once you go to their profile, I think that’s where you click on their feedback. That brings up what you want to do

Or I’m confused and sending you down a rabbit hole, but after 4 years...you got time;)

4. Click on their name and then click view feedback. Screenshot_20210214-191420_Samsung Internet.jpg

5. Then click what you choose, buyer or seller, positive or negative. The a short review, like great deal or something short, then whatever you'd like to say in comments. Then click add feedback at the bottom. That's it :D Screenshot_20210214-191632_Samsung Internet.jpg

6. And then there are folks that just start a thread also - thanking or the other way of their experience.

31hotrodguy likes this.
  7. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

o_O:D Boy i have fallen behind thanks guys! Lippy

31hotrodguy likes this.
  8. lostone

lostone
    from kansas

Ive bought quite a few things off the board but only had 2 ever leave feedback AND I always paid within hours of their paypal address messages too.

I just gave up expecting feedback

31hotrodguy likes this.
  9. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Thank you guys. I honestly did not know this was an option until 2 weeks ago! I’m going to try and go back and make right what once went wrong.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

egads and clem like this.