Register now to get rid of these ads!

Posies Super Slide Springs Question.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigDaddy3, Dec 10, 2012.

1. BigDaddy3

BigDaddy3

I am getting ready to put Posies Super Slider Springs on my 55 Customline Forder. I've read that after time the springs will settle to about a 3" lower rear end. Anyone had that experience with Posies?

Also, I was going to go ahead and do 2" or 3" lowering blocks as well. Good idea? Bad idea?

I remember someone posting on here the KYB Shock Absorber number to use but can't find it. Anyone know?

Right now the rear is higher than the front. My goal is to have the car low and level, so I was going to get the back where i want it and then decide if I need to do the Aerostar spring replacement on the front? Thoughts?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

2. Gene Boul

Gene Boul

My friend has super sliders on the front of his 52 PUP. They sagged after a fairly short time. He rearched the main and the thing ended up, basically level. I also have a 52 and have decided to use a single leaf although I have posies on the front and back of my 38...go figure.

3. Got one on my coupe. It dropped to where it sat to low.