Register now to get rid of these ads!

ported 392 Hemi heads

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hotrodnailhead, Jan 9, 2015.

1. City: Phoenix

State: Arizona
    Price: 550
    I have 3 cylinder heads for sale. These are 392 Hemi heads that have had extensive porting. All three heads have the same work done, and two of them are also O-ringed.

Crossovers are filled (welded) and they have been opened up for 2.25 intake and 2.00 exhaust valves (wow). They are perfect for a cackle car or a “correct” vintage drag car.

There have never been any guides or valves installed since the work has been done, so these are BARE heads.

I do not know who did the porting, (suppossedly some 'old-timer' in souther Cal) but it looks very well done. I received them with a bunch of other Hemi parts I bought and I don't have plans for them. If the work looks familiar or you know who might have done the porting, shoot me a message!

If you're building something and are planning to do this work to your heads, save yourself at least 1G and just get these!

They are heavy as poop so I prefer not to ship. I can bring them to the GNRS or maybe Bonneville, and of course, if you want to pick them up in Phoenix, that’s fine too!

Sorry for the crappy pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Still have these.