Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Pop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gus68, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Gus68

Gus68
    from Minnesota

So I have searched and been to the parts store many times. I need an application for a master cyl so my parts guy will have an easier time finding what I need. What I have is a 62 bel air that I put GM metric disk brakes up front. The rear is just the original drums with stock cylinders. AND I would like to keep it manual with NO booster. Seems like some I've ordered don't have the deep hole for the push rod just a little dimple. So anyone know of a year make and model and can help a guy out? Thanks!

2. Gus68

Gus68
    from Minnesota

I'm sorry. I have no idea why the title is pop. Its supposed to be manual disk brake master cylinder application. Damnit

3. Look in the upper right hand corner for "thread tools". Click on it and choose "edit title".

4. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Are you on drugs??:rolleyes:

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Open your thread and click on thread tools...

menu drops down...

choose edit title...

good luck

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Bubba1955

Bubba1955

Gus68 lives in Minnesota. I was born and raised there so I can translate... "Pop" means "soda". Glad I could clear that up. .. LOL!!

Speed Gems likes this.
  7. Late 70's Trans Am had a manual 4 wheel disc brake option, so I'll assume they also had a manual disc / drum option master.