Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pontiac Nostalgia Super Stock Stolen in Illinois

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobwop, May 31, 2010.

1. Toner283

Toner283

Eyes open up north if it makes it this way.

Thieves suck!

2. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

Keeping my eye open here in Michigan.

Jon

3. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

thanks to all who are keeping their eyes open

4. Thanks for posting this. A couple of ideas I had not heard of.
    SPDJNKY

5. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

I thought the same thing, I have put some of them into action already. Never let your guard down, there are way to many crooks.

Jon

6. Thumper

Thumper

We will keep an eye out in Georgia for it.

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

hurry. this car needs to be recovered so Rich can race at GG-Indy in one week!

8. BobG

BobG

I sure hope he gets it back!

9. Bump for the cause .......... best of luck

10. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

11. customcory

customcory

I'll keep my eyes open in N.C.

12. troylee

troylee

I will be lookin in my ao. this stealing trend blows. The Pontiac dust off show is this weekend I will take a pic and sread the word.

13. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

BOBWOP...BROTHER I've been watching this post for a while, tell RICH i hope then SON'S-A-BITCHES who stoll his rod get 20 years in the electric chair...POP.

14. Don't know him but that car wouldn't be hard to spot.

if it lands down here and isn't pieces for sale I'll get rude and bring it home with me.

Try and get us a rundown on the bits n pieces. Most of the time that's the way we see 'em. I know its a pain but its the best way to recoupe at least part of it.

15. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

Rich Killian's 1962 "Super Duty" Catalina 2 DR. HDTP, Paint P-168 Bamboo Ivory

Frame:

1962 Narrowed frame, 4:30 spool rear end, "FAB 9.0" Alston 4 Link, Strange 35 Spline Axles, Powder coated and "Swiss Cheesed"; Two 4x2 channels to stiffen frame rails all MIG, TIG and Set-up by Rick's Racecraft

Body:

Orginally A 62 Grand Prix Titled car, using fiberglass doors, fenders, wheel wells, hood deck bumpers and brackets. All sheet metal floor pans, trunk, 12 point roll cage, original delete dash, Ventura Interior. Lexan Windows, Rick Woodward handled frame, body and sheet metal work

Drivetrain:

IA-II Block, re-worked Wenzler tunnel ram, Edelbrocks, 2/800 CFM. Port - Matched Edelbrock performer heads, Jesel, 4-7 cross-over Erson roller, all set-up and dyno by A.E.S Elk Grove, IL. 5000 Stall, Bradco converter, A.T.I T-400 Automatic and transbrake.

Special Thanks:

AES Engines, Rick's Racecraft, Glastech, Marks Interiors, "Big" Clara ARC Environmental, Ambassador Towing, Crew Chiefs Mike and Nick

Speed - Times So Far:

9:70 @ 138

Started project in 2006, fabricated sheet metal for rear quarters, bead blast and acid wash, body and parts, assembled and fit, re-assembled. Primed and painted 11-06, set and fit the frame and drivetrain after waiting almost 10 months for 4 1/2" crank shaft to be completed. While completing and assembly was started, I had been gathering stainless, chrome and interior parts during the winter and spring at swap meets around the midwest

16. Deuces

Deuces

Ditto !! :D

17. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

HEY FOLK'S...let's keep and eye out for BOB'S car and trailer. just look at his pick's and you can see, it's a very expensive HOTROD! not to mention he's a H.A.M.B. member...POP.

18. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

whereabouts still unknown

19. Onelow34

Onelow34

Got my eyes peeled here in iowa at the tracks. Hope you find it.

20. Just another reminder...Keep these images in the front of your minds. Let's hope the car comes back in one piece and that the thieves get some jail time......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  21. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

THANK'S BOB...for helping our brother, no i don't think they'll try and go out of country. but they will damn well part's it out, MAN just saying it PISSES me off...POP.

22. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

WELL...this has been an ordeal for the owner. can you imagine the pain? BOB i have my fingers crossed, but i'am getting a little nervous...POP.

23. CONNMAN

CONNMAN
    from Lampe,Mo.

I'll keep an eye out here in the Branson / Tri-Lakes area ,,the "Cruzin Branson City Lites" car show and cruze is coming up in Augest ,,,plus lots of criminals hid out in plain site around all these turrests,,plus there's the Ozark Drag Strip by Springfield , MO ,,assuming it hasn't been parted out yet ,,and I'm watching Craigs List Too for Hi-Perf Poncho Parts,,,
    Hope the Idiots get caught ,,
    bill

24. ............................btt

25. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

have any of these HAMB stolen cars ever been found? seems like there is one a week these days.

people suck.

26. Thieves suck................Centurion9