Register now to get rid of these ads!

pontiac hood ornament or indian motorcycle????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by padjss, Dec 3, 2012.

1. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

So you come on here as a new poster, immediately ask for free help so that you can correctly list your part on epay to get more for it while not letting the folks who helped you have a shot at it- and then throw it in their face? Must be young and "entitled" :rolleyes:

2. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MeanGene427 [​IMG]
    Twinkie = Twin Cam

There's a guy who makes solid glass Indian-face inserts to replace the white plastic insert in the fender lights in different colors- takes a little work to fit them in the cover, but the light still works and shines through the glass when you're done

They'd have to have about 9 shades to get down to the condition of my '47 cutdown :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tommy's Cycle

Tommy's Cycle
    from So Cal

They'd have to have about 9 shades to get down to the condition of my '47 cutdown :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE] I may have some cracked and broken ones:)

4. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

I had an original 2 piece one, my ex GF dropped when dusting my treasures shelf...that really hurt....probably the most hurtful thing that has befallen me in recent years. Yes, that is why she is an Ex GF. Lots of Gf's out there , I've not seen another original Indian lens... sigh...

5. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Hadn't thought about this one in years- in the mid-'70's, I had this gorgeous redheaded girlfriend, and an honest 38C- just tough enough :D
    SO I come home from work one night, and she's all beaming and proud of herself since she went out and did my laundry at the coin laundromat, AND had steaks cooking- and I'm thinking cool, gonna be a good night, and thanks. Got thinking after the great dinner, as I knew she had no money when I left in the morning (steaks were already in the fridge), so I asked her- Oh, I used those fifty-cent pieces in the leather bag in your drawer :eek: She had taken my collection of 63 1964 Kennedy silver half-dollars and run them through the change machine at the laundromat :( Did I mention she was 38C and red-gorgeous?

http://www.coinlink.com/CoinGuide/us-type-coins/kennedy-half-dollar-silver-1964/

6. tangowisky

tangowisky
    from illinois

Are you selling this hood ornament?

7. tangowisky

tangowisky
    from illinois

I am interested in the Pontiac hood ornament you have - are you offering it for sale? Do you still have it?

8. Ob1

Ob1

check eBay completed sales