Register now to get rid of these ads!

ponchobillys old 55 pontiac project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bellyjello, Jun 30, 2005.

1. bellyjello

bellyjello

Ponchobilly had this posted awhile back in March. I bought it. He drove it down and flew home. I sanded the roof, reupolsterded the seats detailed the engine a little. Wolfie 10-4 sanded and painted for me. I'm working on the interior and the trunk work. Thanks Wolfie for the paint job......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 55olds88

55olds88

looking good, makes me wish I wasn't so lazy I'd almost like to see my Olds in fresh shiney paint.......

3. old beet

old beet

Good lookin Injun!!!!!

4. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

You lucky devil!:D Hope mine looks just as good (actually better!:D ) after I paint her..................Right after I get her running!!:rolleyes:
    xxx
    Brandy

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Looks swell. Nice job.

6. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

7. rumblytruck

rumblytruck

Man, that is one sweet, slick ride now. You keepin' the Cragars or changin' to something else?

8. Donzie

Donzie

Looks damn nice.
    I like the Cragars.
    I resized the photo a little, hope you don't mind.

Attached Files:

9. how about the other side, did those quarters come out good?

10. !!! WOW !!! Kevin, I can't believe that it is the same car. There is an aweful lot of work gone into her. It looks fantastic.

I've got these two voices in my head. The first one is happy to see the old girl went to a real good home... and the other is kicking my ass, seeing what I let go. I'm happy for the both of you. Show me the other quarter panel. One picture is such a tease!

What did you use for the back-up lights?

If I make it to the Hamb Drags again this year, I might be able to slow down enough near Wheeling to see it. Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to post a little more paint!
    Bil

11. Always glad to see another Pontiac done right!

12. Wow....wow. Maybe I wont sell the 55 after all. That is amazing, looks great!! You cant just post 1 pix though.....

13. poncho

poncho

it looks awsome,,ya guys did a good job..i kinda like the before look too!!!

14. wolfie104

wolfie104
    from wv

the drivers side quarter came out very nice and straight. once i got into it, i found there was alot of mud on the passenger side door and fender. no big deal, just needed a little work. this whole car came out VERY straight! kevin first wanted it 2 tone, but as straight as i was coming, we werent afraid to go all black. the paint came out very smooth with a beautiful shine, also. it looks like the car has rain on it in that picture. maybe kevin can get you guys some more pics!

15. bellyjello

bellyjello

I'll try to get some more pics tomorrow. I plan on working on it most of the weekend if I can. I hope I can get a lot done but theres alot left to do. Cragers are staying on her. I'm Waiting for the backordered headliner and some other stuff. I'm going to try to make to the Good Guys in Columbus next weekend.

16. AHotRod

AHotRod

17. RagDoll

RagDoll

She looks beautiful!

KUSTOM...keep yer Poncho.

18. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Shinny black is so pretty.

19. Kerry67

Kerry67

I love it......I want it.....cool ride !!! Keep the Cragars on it, they look great !

20. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

WOW Im jealous. Got to get mine running first........