Register now to get rid of these ads!

poject 'poor Poor Boyprogress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jstorm, Feb 19, 2005.

1. jstorm

jstorm

Me and Jalopy43 got a little done on the roadster today. Got most of the front suspension welded up and i brought the cowl home so i can start fabbing the body and bed. Hopefully it will start coming along quick and i can be on hte road by summer.

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hey Poor Boy! I need to talk to you about that front spring! gimmie a call. Sparky:confused:

3. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Looking good stormy! if you guys need any help let me know....I'm ready to get started on mine too!!!!!

4. jstorm

jstorm

And if you need any help when yours gets started i am at your disposal.

5. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

I need to have another party over here so we can get enough strong backs and lift my cab off the frame since El Conquistador has gone AWOL on the Poor Boys. It's been sitting here ready to lift off for 4 weeks now.:( I've got a front suspension, a rear end and a motor and tranny lined up. I'm ready to get started. June will be here before we know it!

Have you got more of the body or are you going to scratch build the rest of yours? It's looking like a car already!

Seen any Greazies lately??? Nah, me neither.....they must be hibernating:eek:

6. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

We want more pics!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. jstorm

jstorm

Gonna have to scratch build the rest as well as the bed. Let me know when you want to do the cab and i am there. Do you still want to debut them at the same time?

I want more pics of those two girls.:D

8. jstorm

jstorm

i like the one on the right. just dont tell mrs. storm

9. hollywud

hollywud

AWOL??????:confused: .....Whats up with this.....You Know whats up.....I will be there this week even if your not.....Have a Designated place for it!
    Im sorry for havin BUYING NEW HOUSE STRESS!!!!!

10. jstorm

jstorm

I know where youve been and i miss you :) I will try to call tomorrow, got busy on the pPB plus wifes grandfather is in Vanderbilt Intensive Care so the whole day got shot.

11. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

That would be really cool but you don't have to wait on me. How many pics would you like?

[​IMG]

Welcome to Poor Boy's country!!!

[​IMG]

12. jstorm

jstorm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! can they come help with the cab too.

13. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Want some cheese and crackers to go with that whine????:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Glad to see the Misses let you come and play with the Boys!

14. hollywud

hollywud

Im not waiting on You...I Have been EXTREMELY busy with the BANK and All their BULLSHIT.....We found out ONE DAY before Closing that we were Approved...Can you say STRESS......I APPOLOGIZE.I DONT feel like I have went AWOL on you Guys But If you do ......TELL ME!

15. jstorm

jstorm

i need to learn how to spell. i just noticed the title to this. I still luv ya hollywud.

16. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

I'm just kickin' your ass over it:D .....you see this thing I live in......the one with the roof and walls and a two car garage. I didn't strees for over a month to buy it.....

17. hollywud

hollywud

Unfortunaltly...I Have SHITTY CREDIT...I did Stress for over a Month to get it....And at this Point ...Besides My wife and Kids,You Guys....And My House,...Thats ALL I HAVE!....I CHERISH THEM ALL.......Thanks for your Patience....Did I spell that right?:D I know your Just bustin My balls But dont make me Go MIDEVIL on your ass GREASER!:D The way I see it...I owe You all BEER!

18. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

We still luv ya Holywud......but we gotta rake you over the coals for a couple of days or so.....it's in the manual.;)

Planet Poor Boys

19. hollywud

hollywud

FUCK YOU BUDDY.......The NEXT party is at MY NEW HOUSE!You wanna Fight over it...Lets go BIOTCH!!!!!:D

20. jstorm

jstorm

i think we owe you a beer for putting up with us. what are the dates for billetproof detroit? I want to go to that and cumberland run but dont know yet which i will attend. I need to see if the insurance is gonna pay the last of the medical bills and how my job is going before i decide.

21. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

When I go through the house buying ordeal,I usaully vomit,have night sweats,and explosive diarreha,and any combination therof...:eek: Let us know when you need help!! Sparky

22. hollywud

hollywud

If I'm Not mistaken.....They are on the same weekend......I think Im broke and thats NOT GOOD!...I am thinkin CUmberland Due to LACK OF FUNDS.....Not Sure Yet!:D

23. jstorm

jstorm

i am thinking cumberland too for the same reasons. Plus i would like to support a local run and see it get as big as billetproof

24. hollywud

hollywud

BTW......SHIRTS.SHIRTS.SHIRTS......Who Needs em...What Size,...How Many,.....I am putting in an Order this week.Or as soon as I get a Count..Plaques are on the way,Needin for This season?....Seabass.How many?....Jessie need one?...Bobby Needs one (or two)?Am I missin anyone?

P.M. me with List....Hopefully By the end of this week!:D

25. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

I got ahold of our Confederate brother Steve-O and he said we can handle security or something light like that. He'd rather we enjoy the show. I told him there would be a few of us there if they need our help. They've got an awesome line up of bands again this year. I invited them to join our Yahoo group so we can stay in touch.

Yeah, you'd like to Wud....I knew you did:eek:

26. hollywud

hollywud

You Better watch it Buddy......I May just sneak in while you're at work,.......Lift that Cab off and Hang it from One of you Nieghbors Trees...I CAN do that....I am armed with a Crane you Know!:D

27. hollywud

hollywud

Do I need to Order a BAG KIT for the poor POOR BOY Project?I think It will be THAT much better.:D

28. jstorm

jstorm

SAve the bag kit for the family rod. I might need to talk to you about bags for the front of my fullsize.

29. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

[​IMG]

30. jstorm

jstorm

Love the pic butch, thats how i feel most of the time.