Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please help ID these early 30's windshields

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Alienbaby17, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

I bought both of these windshields at a swap meet this fall. I couldn't pass them up...although I really had no use for them at the time. Since then I started a Model A project and was hoping one of these might have been from a Model A since the seller also had a bunch of 30-31 stuff. I don't think either of these are from a Model A though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the dimensions:

Windshield "A": 42" across the top, 42" across the bottom (give or take 1/16" on either measurement) 13.5" tall.

Windshield "A" also has two small brackets inthe bottom corners. Each bracket has two small screws in it coming in from the front.

Windshield "A" also has two small 'posts' approx. 1.25" long that look like they would go into the body of the car. The posts are approx. 1.5" from the bottom of the windshield.

It is approx. 6.5" from the bottom of the windshield to the center of the bracket for the "slide arm" on the sides of the windshield.

Windshield "B": 41.75" across the top, 41.25" across the bottom, and approx. 16" tall.

It is just over 10.5" from the bottom of the windshield to the center of the "slide arm" brakcet on this windshield.

Anyone know what these might have come off. If I can't use them for my Model A at least maybe I can get them into the hands of people that might need them.

Thanks,
    Jay

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011