Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please allow myself to introduce myself !

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 38zephyr, Sep 3, 2006.

1. 38zephyr

38zephyr

I've been checking this site out for a while now and finally decided to join . I live in So. California pretty close to the beach . I've been in to cars/bikes as long as I can remember , did cars for the studios for about 16 years until I couldn't stand it anymore . I like anything old and cool with nice design and style to it . Especially 30's streamline , art deco stuff . I collect old cars , bikes , bicycles , trailers , porcelain signs , streamline 30's tricycles , wagons , pedalcars , toys like marx and wyandotte , oil cans , flathead speed equipment . If you ever have anything for sale that you think I might be in to , please send me an e-mail . Anybody that knows me will tell you that I'm honest and a really good friend , kind of quiet and keep to myself . Sometimes people mistake it for being stuck up or something , but that's not the case at all so if you see me at a show or swapmeet say Hi . Thanks , 38zephyr

2. ratrodgirl4life

ratrodgirl4life
    from Virginia

welcome from kentucky

3. Welcome from up North....your real intro is in your profile. Good stuff...please post pics if you can. Nice lineup!!

Bryan