Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please allow myself to intoduce myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by icsamerica, Jun 26, 2012.

1. icsamerica

icsamerica

Hello I'm John, I've got 4 Jag's. I figure why swap the IRS in to something else, I can just swap the motor. My first Jag, a mild custom XJ6c, got a SBC 400 with a 700R4 and Wilwood brakes, polished Torq Thrust 2 wheels surrounded by a lightly cleaned up body. I'm here 'cause all the Jag boards politely reject me and my custom Jag. The other 3 Jags (2 are v12's) are just sitting around waiting for me to do something with them. I'm from NYC and gritty car guys are far and few between.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. doc5356

doc5356

welcome from Oklahoma.

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

4. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

I have always liked the Jag with the Chevrolet engine. I used to look at the Hemmings where Johns Cars from Texas always advertised the swap. You can pick up Jags pretty cheap around here and the conversion is pretty easy, they used Chevy Autos in quite a few years from the factory. Let's see some pics of yours? Btw, welcome to the Hamb from The Great State of Maine!

5. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

7. ol55

ol55
    from Virginia

I drove my in-laws red v-8 conversion and was very impressed. cool cars.
    Welcome to HAMB

Larry