Register now to get rid of these ads!

Playing with my TT truck over Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironhunter, Dec 8, 2007.

1. ironhunter

ironhunter

Took the truck for a drive, stopped by and let my grandfather drive it. He is 79 and never driven a T of any kind until he drove my TT over Thanksgiving. Yah, it ain't a hot rod but its older than yours :) Having too much fun with this to work on my hot rod!

Even if it does go only 20 mph!

Attached Files:

2. ironhunter

ironhunter

Loaded up a bunch of kids from the daycare my wife owns and hauled their little asses around in the Christmas parade. Then parked it in the fromt yard and let my youngest boy ham it up

Attached Files:

3. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

Very Kool !!!

4. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

It isn't a hot rod, but it deserves much respect none the less. Any time you can put a smile on someones face by sharing your car is quality time in my books.

Sit back and wait for the Karma, brah.

5. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Stock Model T's have a charm that's hard to deny. I bought a '26 roadster with the intention of using the body on a '32 frame or build a clone of the Frank Mack T. The car was restored with only a paint job left to complete it. I got the car running and my wife and I have been having a ball driving it all around the countryside. It's amazing what a trip at 35 miles per hour will do for you. You get to notice things you've missed before. Dogs have to slow down to chase you and little kids are continually running out to the road to wave at you. I'm going to leave it together until I find all of the parts to build a hot rod but I may just leave it like it is.

Frank

6. ironhunter

ironhunter

Frank, you see even more at 20! hehehe The kids can keep up, and the dogs figure theres no challenge so they stay on the porch!

Thanks guys for the compliments, and Frank, if you take the body off that car lemme know. I'd like a chance at the chassis.
    Ray