Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pittsburgh HAMBERS I might need help.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spitfire1776, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

....Bought an 8BA off a bloke up by Meadville. Original intention was to pick it up, while taking a weekend up a Conneaut. But that might not be happening, and it might be a while till I can get up there. Would anybody be willing to pick it up for me, and store till I can get out to Pitt to pick up. Not looking at any protracted long period of time. Till maybe August. Of course I'll give some cash for trouble, or parts if I happen to have something you need. And its just the enigne, nothing else.

Thanks.

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I might be able to help. How soon does it need to be picked up?

3. fastfrankie73

fastfrankie73

I might be able to help too...and maybe bring it out to you, I was just out your way last week and yesterday also. If my buddy buys this car I found him in colubia I'll be coming out again.-Frank

4. 6-71

6-71

I'm in Meadville,I should be able to help you out.That must be the flatty out of Butch's 50? .I assume the engine is still in Meadville(90 miles north of Pitt.) . I am a chevy guy but dont mind storing Ford parts for a short time. Bob:rolleyes:

5. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

J Man and Frankie. Thanks, the engine doesn't need to be picked till about the end of July. Any help I'd give gas and trouble money. Frankie let me know if you think you'll be out this way. J Man, I'd be out in August to pick up if you could store. Like I said we were planning a nice trip to Conneaut Lake (used to go there a lot as a kid, family had a lake cottage near there - nostalgia trip). But with between the wife having a hard time with this pregnancy and the amount of stuff that still remains to get ready for Sept (due date). The 6.5 hour trip up and back just really isn't in the cards anymore for right now.

6-71. Thanks, for the offer. I believe the guys name is Richard Crawford? Know him? Its actually in Guys Mills.

6. 6-71

6-71

Yeah,that would be Roger Crawford, I dont know him personally,but he is a friend of a friend. I think he has a couple of projects going right now. He is only about 7 or 8 miles from me.

7. OldSchoolObee

OldSchoolObee

I can pick it up & store it, if something arises and the other guys cant. Let me know if you need it grabbed.:D