Register now to get rid of these ads!

pitman arm id???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rickyracer1962, Oct 13, 2003.

1. whats this pitman arm off of? i know it works on a 32 box (came on one i had) but am not sure if thats what its to now. put it on ebay and had a couple emails saying it wasnt 32. thanks for any info

2. NealinCA

NealinCA

Kinda looks like F-1.

3. would f1 have the splines as a 32? definitely fits on 32 box.

4. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

yeah, you fucker. Weren't you gonna sell me that?

5. what???? been trying to sell it for awhile, only heard from one person, and it dont recall it being you! email me fag. [email protected]

6. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

What, can't you hear?

No, I thought you were selling that on the classifieds.

7. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

A '32 arm has the ball bolted through the end. That looks to me like a 1933-34 arm, which might or might not have a #40 or 40-3590 forged on it.
    It's hard to be sure if there's no Ford PN on it, because all '32-48 and many later Ford as well as many other arms will fit.

8. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

[ QUOTE ]
    would f1 have the splines as a 32? definitely fits on 32 box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruce would know better, but I think that the splines are the same.

9. Germ

Germ

It's a 33-34. STUPID,,,,,,,, the two boxes you sold me WERE the 32 ford's...
    I will send you a PICTURE...

JUST put.
    RAT ROD, SHIFTERS. LEAD SLED, VON DUTCH 32 ford, in the TITLE, and sell it AGAIN,,

in fact be sure to INCLUDE a PICTURE of a JIMMY SHINE t-shirt... SOMEONE will BUY it BASED on the AUCTION descroption...

MAYBE you could PUT "this FELL off LUKEJIVETALKERS "rental car" on the way to PASO for the 5th year"
    or you could do this"...

THIS PITMAN arm was RIPPED OFF by the DEACONS. and then they got into a fight with each other over who was going to sell it in the SOUTH EAST CORNER at PASO".........
    GERM used this PITMAN arm to FREE BASE cocaine with JAMES HETFIELD behind his JAMES WIFES back, in COLE fosters HOTEL ROOM"....
    COLE was in the HOT TUB with 4 SEXY chicks.
    While RYAN searched for his KEYS. and chased DAN COLLINS...
    MIKE NESS entered the PARK on that DAY and all HIS CLONES, CUMMED in their VINTAGE BIG "E" jeans............ And tried to HIDE their UGLY girlfriends from MIKES groping SPREE.................
    LATER ON and some time after this was all BREWING.......
    FLIPS REAR radius rods BROKE backing the SEDAN off the TRAILER around the CORNER from the A and W....because he USED CHEAP BOLTS......
    SAVAGE stood PROUD in all his GLORY, because he had PERFECTED taking a DONE and NICE car,,, and MEXI CHROMING it to RESEMBLE JIMMY SHINES truck.............
    BARE METAL that leaves a SILVER smear on ones, finger tips, when they RUB it with BEER on their HANDS...........

Oh and then OF course, the NOR CAL hot rods were there with the AIR BAGS on the DROPPED I-BEAMS.....

And the B.P. PHSYCO'S.. hunted "THE GERM" to scare him with their "SUPPORT the HELLS ANGELS" patches>...............
    and their RUSTABOUT brawling ways......

I LOVE EVERYONE

10. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..!!!!!!!!!!

Ruler...

11. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

are sure that's not a sex toy?
    germ, I miss your hugs.
    see you at the A Frame.
    cheater carl