Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Pisssedd Offff!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tradrod, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradrod

tradrod

OK, so I'm a huge fan of Hot Rods, it's who I am, in my blood. And I watch alot of "other" car hobbies copy trends from the traditional side quite often, whether in a suspension design, or flat paint, to well engineered cars, all of which I think is pretty cool.

So, I'm showing house's to a kid (I'm a realtor) that's into MK2, Volkswagens,or whatever the F**k they are. and telling him that some of the suspension mods they do aren't safe, he then proceeds to argue with me that I don't understand "his" (the VW) culture (I'm 40, not 80 :rolleyes:)

Tells me how he's had a car in 4 mags and all. I say the stock car you drive everyday? He says "yeah". I said "what did you build, fabricate, engineer"

Nothing, just bolted on some parts.

I usually stay away from this stuff, but for some reason it really got under my skin.

Sorry guys, just had to rant, I could go on and on, (as did the argument) but I think you get the basics of it, I know alot of you understand.

I just love Hot Rods :cool:

2. did you get the sale on the house? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.