Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pismo Beach Car Show 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Coalition, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Took a few hundred pics at the Pismo Beach Car Show. It was more of a street rod show then a traditional hot rod event but there where still a ton of cool rides. Here is a little sample of what kind of cars where there. I don't want to upload all 400 pics, but if you want to see in depth coverage it is easier just to check it out on the HRC site. Hope everybody is having a great weekend!

Attached Files:

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Nice! Thanks for posting.

3. ET66

ET66

Love that 55

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

6. tunram2quad

tunram2quad

thanks for the photos

7. greazy john

greazy john

lots of cool rides, looks to be quite a show ,thanks

8. Deuces

Deuces

Ditto on that '55.... I'd like to build an R-M model of it... I have those same wheels in scale also from another kit.... :)

9. skars56s

skars56s

Great pictures! Pismo is always a cool show. The streets are filled with really nice cars and people everywhere. Early mornings were overcast, but my mid morning it was very nice. I look forward to this show every year.

Thanks for posting the pictures... Randy

10. My most awesome granddaughter and I found ourselves in Santa Maria father's day weekend, and went to Pismo Saturday. I thought it was a good show, and found out that my 19 year old granddaughter is a bona fide gearhead! That alone made the trip worth it!
    I've been chasing a 47 twodoor super delux Ford, and the show cemented the decision even more. Saw more 47-48's there than I've ever seen before. I think it's cool that the whole city opens it's doors for the show, and you have to go to Splash! for lunch. Best clam chowder in the world!