Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pinstriping Workshop - Baldwin, WI - Sat, Oct. 28

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by koachwerks, Oct 14, 2006.

1. koachwerks

koachwerks

Alright fellas, if any of you are serious about pinstriping and want to learn from a pro, here is your chance. I went to this same workshop back in April and learned a ton.

What: Pinstriping Workshop
    Where: Baldwin, WI (Just over an hour East of the Twin Cities off of 94)
    Date: Saturday, October 28
    Time: 8 hour class starting at 8:00
    Cost: 175 beans
    Benefits: Learn striping techniques from Dave J Eckel. You also get a goody box full of supplies so you can go home and practice.
    Contact Info: Call or write Dave Deusterman at 715-684-7834, [email protected]
    I know this is late notice, but if you are interested, call Dave up by the 20th to reserve your spot.

Chris

2. I'll see ya there.

3. koachwerks

koachwerks

I'm not going to be ab le to make it this time. My intent was to go as an aid for Mr. Eckel, but I had prior plans that my lovely wife reminded me of. Have you called up Dave Deusterman yet to let him know? It will be at his shop.

Chris

4. koachwerks

koachwerks

Sounds like they had some people back out so the workshop will be canceled.:mad:

Chris

5. Adam13

Adam13
    from Glendale

there is a workshop in Vegas 3 times or so a year as well but its 500 bucks for a full week. I would love to attend one and Vegas is closer to me (4 hours) but i would have loved to have gone to the one in WI.....especially for that price.

6. Drag...