Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pinstriping seminars in Canada

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junk runner jr, Jul 25, 2006.

1. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

A buddy of mine is conducting a pinstriping how to seminar up in Milton Ontario. He did two rounds of classes earlier this month and he is scheduling classes for September. The last time I talked to him he was thinking about doing some classes here in the states as long as the ones up north were successful. He has been a close friend of the family for years. In fact if you will remember the little go-cart of mine that was in the classifieds a few weeks back he striped it back in 79.

Here is a link if any one is interested.

http://www.pinstriper.ca/seminar.html

2. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

Gord McCallum is a very talented man! He has done work for members of our car club. The detail work he does is amazing. Well worth the money I'd say.

3. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

Bringing this back up the first round of classes is this week end. Still time and space available.

4. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

Hey Junk Runner Jr.,

I've seen his ad in "Old Autos" and have his website bookmarked. I'm really interested in taking some of those classes... but timing is everything. This weekend I'm up in Barrie for a swap meet and his last class in September is the same weekend of Last Chance car show (my car club's car show). If you hear of any other dates for his pinstriping courses, let me know!

Tom - Glass_Packs - Sherkston, ON

5. McKee

McKee

When and where is the Last Chance show?

6. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

Sorry for taking over the thread. A separate thread has been started about the Last Chance Car Show.

Thanks,
    Tom - Glass_Packs