Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pileup Overview

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magnet, Oct 11, 2007.

1. magnet

magnet

The pileup will be a hoot. Supposed to be a beautiful 65 degrees and sunny maybe a bit cool at night, you southern boys bring your coats..

Once again the planets align and the Morris Lions Club will be having their Show and Swap meet on rt6 Sunday, its 5 miles east of Rt47 (go to wall Mart and keep on going).. its a great show and awesome swap .. and they are bunch of nice fellas, so swing by there sunday morning before you roll out of town.

There are plenty of good places to eat in Morris.. Lots of choices. Most of the town is on RT47 or two blocks west of there on Main Street. We of course will be having the pre and post party at Fools Bar and Grill at the south end of main.. right across from the cop shop..

And i say this every year..i will say it again.. dont park in the judges parking spot.. just dont.

Morris' finest have alerted me to the fact that there was illegal consumption of alcohol outside the bar and they will be keeping a close watch this year, drinks stay inside the bar, and if you are standing outside the bar, no open alcohol, dont be drinking. Any problems in the bar and you will get tossed, and that is the best way to get introduced to the local fuzz.

Hellfish lined up some awesome bands this year, especially at the show.. check em out throughout the day. The usual rules apply at the fairgrounds, no driving around.. bring the car/bike in and park it, no pets, no glass containers, no fires. Most of us drink out of the can so glass containers shouldnt be a problem... but its the rules.. so bring a plastic cup.. or buy your beer in cans.
    I had to reprimand a couple people last year.. no burnouts or irresponsible vehicular behavior at the fairgrounds. With the recent surge in popularity there are tons and tons of small children at the show and we wouldn't want anything to happen to any of them. Not only that, the place will be packed.

Other than that..

It will be good to see old friends and make some new ones.

See you at the pileup... bitches

:)

2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

should be 65,. ....

will probably be 45...

3. Hellfish

Hellfish

FYI, last year the cops were busting underage drinking AT the Pileup, too. Just warnings, but be careful who you give a beer to.