Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Pile of early Ford/Merc sheetmetal and parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Blownolds, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

City: Bloomington

State: California
    Price: 175/all
    I 'm actively cleaning out storage and need to get rid of a pile of early Fomoco stuff. $175 will take ALL of it:

--2 cowl/firewall/A-pillar sections for '39-40 Ford passenger (I was going to graft into a '40 Pickup for the low/slanted windshield of the passenger car, but never got to do the project)… these were TOUGH and expensive to acquire as they required the cutting up of a passenger car body!
    --2 '40 Merc front doors
    --passenger door off of '40-1 pickup (a little rusty but could be saved. I was going to take sections of the body line to mold into my pickup doors to remove the door lock on them, but again-- never got to do that project)
    --miscellaneous: a weathered old flathead crank, some kind of early Ford steering rod with spindle, and a couple of early Ford stock shifter tubes? or maybe park brake tubes?? dunno anymore… but pretty sure one is '40 pickup)

OK, I think that's it. You must come pick up in person in Bloomington, CA as I cannot ship.
    See my other ad in the "antiquated classifieds" section here for shop equipment of interest to car builders...

Please e-mail me direct at [email protected] as I do not use the PM system here. Thanks!