Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pictures...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by BianchiCorp, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Hey Guys Im Having Trouble Uploading Pictures On To A New Post Any Help Would Be Appreciated... Randy

2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Welcome to the HAMB. If you read this old thread several times you'll be able to figure it out.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65684

I use the second method. I upload my pics to Photobucket. It's a free hosting site. You have to resize your photos first. They have to be smaller. I make 640x480 that's big enough. Then you go to Photobucket and upload them from your folder on your pc.
    When you want to add photos to your thread on the HAMB, click the icon that looks like a yellow postcard with a mountain on it. A new window pops up and in this box you cut and paste the HTML code from your photobucket image. It takes a few tries but you'll get it.

Good luck - Scott

3. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

4. I use this site. Really easy.Just hit brouse and it goes to your pics, then pick your picture and hit open. Check resize and then Post it. Go down to Forum (1) and right click "Copy" and post it to this forum.
    [​IMG]

5. In the resize dropdown, it will give message board size 680X...

[​IMG]

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This is not the case any longer. Please let me save you some major time. You may now upload any size photos you want. Just make sure your "Max Image Size" opition in PhotoBucket reads 640 x 480. This option is located on your main page, almost in the center, where you have your "browse" buttons and those little blue tabs. Look for the one that says "Mobile Phone", it's right under there. Click on the word "Opitions" and make sure the circle in front of "message board" is the one checked.

Your photos will aways view perfectly on your screen. Not too big, not to small and you save all that time and engery for something else.

7. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Thanks Denise, that's a pretty slick trick. I should be sending you cookies! :)

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If you don't bake, chocolate works just as good as cookies.;) :D