Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Pictures replaced with X's...?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 340HilbornDuster, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 340HilbornDuster

340HilbornDuster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Does anyone know why the pictures are being replaced with Red X's...?
    When I edit the post, they're still there...but doesn't show in the post...!
    upload_2018-7-10_13-14-24.png
    Probably a question for the Admin Guys?

2. 5window

5window

Guess I'd start there. And you may get bumped to another forum. I haven't seen that problem personally. Best of luck.

3. I've been wondering that myself, I assume that the pics were saved in something that expired. There are some long ongoing threads that have lost a lot of the pics and thats a shame, we can't ask people to repost them that would be ridiculous. Hopefully we can find an answer.

4. Hyfire

Hyfire

I’ve seen this too. No matter how many times you correct a link, it Xs them. It’s a H.A.M.B. problem, not you.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. greybeard360

greybeard360

I had that problem..... It's the HAMB app. I deleted the app and use my browser to access the HAMB and no more problems. Took me a while to figure it out too !!!

6. GimmeAnotherOne

GimmeAnotherOne

I use Tapatalk for mobile and the method they upload to works fine. Just FYI in case anyone wants to try it.