Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage pictures of rhinebeck from sat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gary terhaar, Sep 14, 2008.

1. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Made a day of it on saturday,rain on the way up was lousy with no wipers but im use to it by now.This is the one show i try to hit every year.The car i was most impressed with was jake and louann`s 32 three window.Jake is a gentleman to speak with and the car is impressive to see in person,a well thought out and executed with craftmanship that shows everywhere you look.Jake you wrecked me by letting me sit in your car and disolving any ideas of a channeled car being too small inside.........Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Cshabang

Cshabang

The chopped and channeled 3 window is owned by Jake and Louann Roberts from Long Island. Hes had the car since the early 70's...The big block in it was in a 55 chevy he bought, sold the car less engine. The maiden voyage was this year. To BONNEVILLE 6 hours after he said it was "done for now" haha. You're right (should have read your post haha, its amazing how much room is in there) The blue roadster(92 C) is owned by Jim Flemming He also drove his car to Bonneville and back.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  3. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

A few more,I park in the same area every year with hopes to see good people like jake and others.Never a let down at rhinebeck.

Attached Files:

4. Traditional36

Traditional36

Can anyone educate me on that(gold) flathead set up. Thanks.

5. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I saw it the thing it has two magnetos,and 8 plugs per side,I dont know anything about it,but was sure neat looking and sounded great.

6. Traditional36

Traditional36

Thanks alot but i was looking for anyone that knows about how that works in firing, and what the advantages are.