Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical PICTURE REQUEST - 1956 ford car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by venturesomerite, Jul 8, 2017.

1. I am looking for a good picture of the panel that would be on a car sold with no radio. Not the radio delete plate itself, but of where the speak is located on the top of the dash. Did it always come with the perforated/grille piece? I have acquired a radio face delete plate, but have had no luck locating a delete plate for the top of the dash.

Pictures are appreciated, also if you have one for sale, let me know.

Thanks
    Brian

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. They all came with the speaker grill, just no speaker if no radio was ordered. I've never seen a 'speaker delete' panel and I've owned multiples of these that came with no factory radio. I did find one that had a cardboard 'speaker blank' in place of the speaker, but couldn't say if that was factory as it's the only one I ever saw.

3. well, if they didn't exist that explains why I can't find one. Thanks! I have two 56's, but both had factory radio so I was't sure

AldeanFan likes this.