Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics of dad's cars 1960-62

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Minewithnoshine, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

My dad found some shots of a few of his cars he had from around '60-62, right when he was in high school. He was always a Ford guy when he was young. The red T-Bird is a '55, bought it with rusted out floors, wavy as all hell and had Earl Schieb shoot it then had a local guy upholster it, good looking car. The yellow one is a '56, same deal, started off as a white basket case. He custom mixed the yellow on it, it was a lot brighter than in the picture he said. Both cars rocked the Lancer caps on them and both deleted of continental kits. The black one is a '56 Merc with a 312 in it, said it was ran like a scalded dog. It's cool to hear the history of his cars he had, he's looking for pictures of his coveted '56 Ford he had, nosed, decked, shaved, sat in the Earl Schieb show room after it was done haha. The last couple shots are when he got into the Riviera's around 1970, the brown '68 GS and the one with my mom in the Seafoam Green '66 so I had to throw them in! He had to sell his Ford's because my mom couldn't drive a stick! Before that my dad never owned an automatic! Here ya go guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. cool pics can you tell me something about Queen city hot rods? im not on facebook

3. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

Found some more pics tonight too, I'll get them up on here

4. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

Love them old pics...thanks for sharing...

5. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

thanks Killer pics