Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics from "MOLDY MARVIN'S" doinit in the dirt

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hip, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Hip

Hip

"Moldy" was at it again, "do'in it in the dirt and campout".
    Started out a little warm but then got beautifull as this year it was held a little later in the day. It was free admission, and there were plenty of eating booths and cool memerabilla stands including the two big W's Winfield and Watt's. Then there was a campout for anyone who wanted to. I left around 12:00 am. and "desertratrodder, and Moldy Were just getting a Big fire started and breaking out a lot of beer!!!:p

2. Hip

Hip

Sorry bout that my photo bucket was actin stupid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hip

Hip

I also forgot to mention Ricky Rockit was there also, cause he only lives about 15 min from the place. He was all about his "Brit" bikes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks for the pics Mark.

Max

5. Hip

Hip

How bout some more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hip

Hip

There was a "DUB" ElCamino there too, and i went out of my way not to get it in any shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok, this things bee---ZAR. Chec out the hair pins!:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Hip

Hip

[​IMG]

High Desert 3-wheelers, and one of them gave a pretty good flame thrower display from a set of 6 pipes off a vw engine!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hip

Hip

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This ones for you MAXGEARHEAD!, you W-head lover you!
    [​IMG]

9. Hip

Hip

There ended up being a good amount of HAMBER'S there.
    To drop the names of a few. Moldyone, mogydriver, Like i said before, Ricky Rockit, Desertratrodder, Doc Franknstien, and a good amount that i don't remember their H.A.M.B. callouts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There were 3 bands and then Moldy took the stage to do his thing.

Ok, how would you like to see this thing fly by you(PUN INTENDED), on the freeway!!!?:p
    [​IMG]

That shuttle had the best and biggest Pastramii sandwich i'v ever eaten!

10. Hip

Hip

last but not least. two HAMBers "Mogydriver" (fondly known by us as "English Dave", and another Dave, also the president of the "Rod Tosser's"
    [​IMG]

11. The show wasn't bad. More people camped out compared to the last one I went to last summer.

We did have a fire, but it was not big. It was explained that if it was reasonable, it was OK. So we did what was allowed.

I don't want people to get the wrong idea that it was a free-for-all and we got out of hand.

Lots of cool cars, some cool bands, and nice seeing friends.

If anyone was on the fence about it, I say go to the next one. It was a good time.

Good seeing you Hip, and the rest of the guys.

12. Hip

Hip

Sorry Ray. I tend to exagerate just a little to add color to my boreing storys. I'm sure you guys had it under control after i left. Kinda nice for the fact that if you do over do it you could just stay there to the next morn. I had a great time, and Dave couldnt stop thanking "Moldy" for such a good time.
    Like a said before, That pastrami sandwich i had was AWSOME! Only problem was that half way through i could feel my arterys clogging.
    Show up and check it out yourself in Aug., plus we talked to Moldy and we'll have some totaly hand crafted awards next time.
    I said it several times myself last night, and i'll say it again. Thanks Moldy for a great time. We'll see you soon brother!;)

13. Just Jones

Just Jones

It was a hell of a fun day. People brought out some really great hot rods, customs, and some great bikes too. Great to see so many friends there again. Thanks for putting on such a great show Moldy.