Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics - CHRR 07, Central CA. Coast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Roy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Mom always said I was a little slow... Anyway, here's some pics from the past month or so. Enjoy!

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From CHRR 2007</td></tr></table>
    My view from the pass seat of NealinCa's GMC! Ridin' in a push vehicle was the highlight of the event for me. I ended up ridin' in the back of Neal's truck while pushing the "Poachers" car when it fired up Sat. afternoon. BITCHIN!

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Los Osos/Bayw...</td></tr></table>
    Los Osos Fall Festival Car Show pics. The Olds pictured (fresh, as in you could smell the paint) belongs to Jason's wife of Bear Metal Kustoms.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Cayucos Car S...</td></tr></table>
    Cayucos Car Show pics from this past weekend.

-Troy

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. LZ

LZ

Great shots from the CHRR. Thank you

3. TTT for those that might have missed these pics...

-Troy

4. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

God pics troy... That is the only pic of the olds since it got paint... I haven't even taken any... Jason

5. oso64

oso64

nice pics Troy.see, i was there.whats the matter Troy, the wagon too big for your lens. -Jimmy-

Attached Files:

6. Haha, I guess so. Don't know why I didn't take another step back for the pic. How did we miss each other again? What's this, 3 times now we're supposed to meet up, but for whatever reason doesn't happen? Oh well, there's always another show around the corner.

This year was definitely THE best CHRR yet! Maybe see ya at the March Meet if I end up goin'. :cool:

-Troy