Register now to get rid of these ads!

Picked up some new tin 1929...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nitro-Flattie1, Dec 13, 2007.

1. I picked up some new tin this week..."29" Ford Phaeton...heres a few shots...ill post better picks this weekend...needs alot of floor work...but its straight...it came with the frame,headlights,fenders &grill shell, enjoy!
    [​IMG]

2. I love a Phaeton.

Post more pics when you get it down.

JH

3. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

nice tub. what are the plans for it?

4. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Lucky! It looks like a good start - The 29 that I have is cobbled together from several cars. Yours has never been apart.

- Joe

5. cool, I love those, where did you find it? and how long has it been hanging around?

6. ID like to do something similar to this...but have it glossy black...white or tan interior...and run the "29" grill shell...i ive got a set of 16" wires...ill run those too
    [​IMG]

7. Its been in northern cali. for 25+ years in a shop/barn. its original from Texas...ill run another flattie mill in it...just like my "31"

8. Joe, do you have any pics of your "29"?

9. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

It's a Roadster Pickup.
    Plans are to build a little modified out of it.

That red phaeton is beautiful. You sure you want to do Black?

Attached Files:

10. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Great find I reall y love the tub / pheatons. I think after seeing the the old Jim Jacobs tub I was hooked on pheatons. I got one from a Fellow Hamber ( Very nice guy to cut loose with it too Thanks!!:D) just a body but I too wanted it on a 32 chassie. Went a couple of ways and still working on it:eek:...

Attached Files: