Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photoshop help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hdman6465, May 14, 2011.

1. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi, I have another project that has been in my head forever. I wonder if someone who is photoshop savvy could give me an idea of what my COE will look like if I built a teardrop type enclosure on the rear, and still be able to haul cars. I envision keeping the rear fenders if at all possible. Any help would be appreciated. I have a blown BBC powered 53 Stude, and I think this may be cheaper to drive!

Attached Files:

2. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

bump for the Sat. evening crowd

3. blt2go

blt2go

throw this at the "photoshop thread to end all photoshop threads". do a search for it, it's usually somewhere near the top 5 pages at least. those guys are awesome. good luck, looks like a fun hauler.

4. noxided

noxided

here is one thats similar.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love yours, thats my dream hauler. Any info on the frame and bed?

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

looks like a car trailer grafted to the front end of either a caddy eldorado or an olds tornado?

6. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Frame is early Eldo, bed is homemade, but looks very heavy duty. Hydraulic brakes on 1st axle with a proportioning valve for when it is loaded.

7. noxided

noxided

can you post more pics of the chassis and bed?

8. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Might take your lead from an old round nose winged top aluminum diesel truck trailer box. You could recess the cab under the beautiful winged nose of the box and then cut the box down in a taper to the tail using a rollup door out back or a hatch that raises up to load/unload.
    Likely even feasible to make it a removeable unit just for fun so you can put a railing around that bed and use the truck every year in every parade your hometown has with a band on the back.

9. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sounds like a good idea. I have posted on the photoshop thread, as suggested, hopefully I can get a picture in my pea brain.

10. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

I don't have the time right now to PS a pic, but I could see a section of aircraft fuselage fitting nicely back there. Just my .000002