Register now to get rid of these ads!

photos were there now its just a link?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by KustomLincolnLady, Mar 7, 2007.

1. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

well, I posted the thread about megan/winfield.

there are now three places where the photo (from photobucket) has dissapeared. It is now just showing up as a link. if you click on it you can see the photo. But it kinda takes away from the thread :rolleyes: :(

does anyone know why it did this or how to fix it?

Thanks

2. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Did you by chance edit the post that had the picture? I had it happen to one of mine. It showed up perfectly until I edited the post and then it did what you said. I found no way to get it back to the original configuration.

In the past I've edited and even changed the picture without affecting anything. It was a new deal for me.

I'm afraid to edit any posts with pictures now.

3. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

just for grins

OK I'll try that.

4. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

Lets see what happens with this edit.

Yep you lose the automatic picture load if you edit the text. I hope someone sees this and can fix it. It never was like this before.

Lets see if it fixes one that is already messed up...yes you can restore the automatic load by re-editing in the advanced mode.

I'll edit this again so that people will know what we are talking about.

5. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

I'll give it a go.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

My post lost the upper photo when I edited it using the first box that pops up when you hit the red 'edit' button.

Just hit 'go advanced' under the first edit box and use that feature instead, that way your pics will stay put when you edit.

I had the same problem while posting pics in the 'for sale' forum, bugged me until I figured it out.:cool:

7. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Thanks GTO. We can go back and fix it simply by editing it again in the advanced editing mode.