Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photos from Moonshine festival

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod1940, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  2. Back to the top for the morning crowd. If you do a reply, it will keep the photos up for others to see.
    More later.

3. Gator

Gator

Thanks for the pics!

4. robertf

robertf
    from seffner

This was a great show. Thanks for the pictures

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

6. Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  7. nukeman

nukeman
    from Michigan

Your facebook page was real hard to find without a link and seems to only show 28 pictures to people that are not members.
    Is it that hard to post them here?

8. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Nice pix. Looks like a bucket list item for me. Lots of old racers and such, but the front of this truck really caught my attention. Almost looks stock, it's so well done, IMHO. Gary

That facebook stuff is not fun.

[​IMG]

9. That one caught my eye too. Having owned the El MAtador, that front end rang a bell with the sectioned look. The sectioning with the stock grille is perfect. In the old days they felt they had to chenge the grille, but this is really cool looking.

10. k9racer

k9racer

Over 170 39/40 Ford.s at the show.

11. Here are some more.
    I am kinda slow posting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  13. This show was the largest Moonshine event yet. Two disappointments were that the vendor that had the strawberry short cake and ice cream was moved or wasn't there, so I didn't find them. The second thing was the pool hall was shut down by the Govt. for taxes and I couldn't get my greasy burger.

14. I missed it when I lived down there, need to make a trip back. Looks like it was a helluva show.

170 39/40 coupes? Holy smokes.

15. This is the country of old stock car racers and at this show you may have seen Bill Elliott, Junior Johnson, David Pearson, and this year grand marshall was Bud Moore the first car owner in the NASCAR hall of fame.
    The cars around the town square are really a throw back in time. My favorite show.

16. Some more photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 56 Ford COE has a powerstroke diesel under the full Aluminum bed. Really cool truck.
    Check out the full album on my facebook page.

17. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

WOW that looks like it was a great show.....

18. The word is really getting out about this show and it is growing fast. The only problem is it is a small town and one highway going through and it really is getting tight. Google it and find the perimeter road and side streets and you can bypass a lot.

19. billys54

billys54

20. CDXXVII

CDXXVII
    from Vermont

Same here. I can only see the first page of your album.
    I have no desire to join FB.

21. southern thunder

southern thunder

Does anyone know the owner of the street fiat, it has a cobb county, Ga. tag on it from another picture. I would really like to talk to whoever owns/built it.

22. I also have them posted on my main website at the link in my signature, next below.
    They are in the virtual rod run section 2012., along with a bunch more.