Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photography and Content

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Rob Pryce, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Rob Pryce

Rob Pryce

Is there a page I can offer photography for people interested in Southern California/LA area? Is there a list of vendors I could join for anyone interested?

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Huh ?
    Confusing.
    Photography of what ?

3. I think Mr Pryce thinks of the HAMB as a newspaper for his advertising..not interested in old cars at all

X38 likes this.
  4. Rob Pryce

Rob Pryce

I'm very interested in the classics and have an eye for photography. I want to shoot photos/videos of hot rods local to me in Southern California to promote them for sale or as a print for the owners to keep.
    RP__7073_2.jpg RP__7079.jpg RP__7076.jpg

5. @Rob Pryce -

FYI ... The H.A.M.B. O'Dex is the place for real HAMBers to post their services and offerings.

Unfortunately, as an "FNG" (newbie) you won't be allowed to post in that forum for quite awhile ... as HAMB O'Dex Rule #2 states:

Only members with over 100 total posts will be allowed to post in this forum. No exceptions.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Rob Pryce

Rob Pryce

Thanks for the information. My uncle has been apart of this community for a long time and suggested I reach out.

HEMI32 likes this.