Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photo op for Twin Cities home garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by simplestone, Jul 24, 2013.

1. My wife is a photographer and she told me about this post that she saw on facebook. An opportunity for someone to show off their garage and possibly make some money as well.
    I'm not affiliated with this individual in any way so please contact them directly if interested. Hope it's ok to post this here... just figured there may be someone here that meets the qualifications.

Hello, my Twin City area and local Facebook friends. I have an interesting request and wondering if any of you know of anybody like this. I am doing a shoot in early August for a national client that requires a real/hobbiest mechanic and his home garage. The person we are looking for would be male, between the late 40's into the 60's in age. This is a "real people" shoot so NO need to have model looks. Just someone who is passionate about fixing or restoring cars and has their own garage where they work on them. This is a paying job and I promise it will be a lot of fun. If you or someone you know is interested, have them contact me as I would like to come and scout their location tomorrow or Friday if it sounds like a good fit. This is paying job. barbara@barbaraobrienphoto.com 612 812 8788. Thanks!