Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photo chop me

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by macs55, Jan 7, 2004.

1. macs55

macs55

I'm looking at chopping my truck. Could a photo shop guru please "chop" it for me? Maybe 6", and how about some primer. Or how about 6" chop in front and 9" chop in the back. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Didn't have time for a paint job... [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. eeep..

Attached Files:

4. macs55

macs55

I'm speachless. WOOOOOOOW. I love the second one that chop is perfect. I'm walking into the garage and busting out the sawzal today. [​IMG] How about chopping out more from the back? Thanks guys. Looks great.

5. JamesG

JamesG

Sorry Mai Ki Ki........I could'nt resist....

Attached Files:

6. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mai Ki Ki is really kool and it should be built. I thought I would go wild and go off the deep end. Thanks for the wide whites

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

7. macs55

macs55

Man I could do this all day. I really need to buy photo shop. How about some dark blue suede paint? I like the skirts, and the heavy chop. My goal is to try to build a sled/tail dragger out of the truck. Anyone got any ideas on how to accomplish this. Thanks. [​IMG] You guys are amazing. I love photo shop.

8. JamesG

JamesG

Chopped and sectioned

Attached Files:

9. macs55

macs55

It looks like someone took a steam roller and just started driving! HAHAHA [​IMG]

10. JamesG

JamesG

I know, a little extreme, but what the hay? I wainder if he got out his saw?

11. macs55

macs55

I'm getting ready for that chop. At first I was thinking maybe I'll chop it. But now I'm like hell yes. I was thinking of blue suede paint, what ya think? [​IMG]

12. [ QUOTE ]
    It looks like someone took a steam roller and just started driving! HAHAHA [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I couldn't agree more

13. macs55

macs55

If ya keep that up the tires are gonna be taller than the roof. I thought about a section but that's alot of work. As if a chop isn't. [​IMG]

14. BLAKE

BLAKE

Here's a quick try at the blue suede...

Attached Files:

15. macs55

macs55

I was thinking a little darker but dam that looks good. Thanks Photo shop is great. I need one. Now it's starting to look like a sled. [​IMG]

16. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I like Mi's version the best. Here's my take...

Channeled/sectioned.

Attached Files:

17. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Here's my take on it...a little clown car tech in the way of shortening AND chopping it! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. macs55

macs55

What would it look like with a chop and a pancaked roof and dark green primer? I like 62's version best so far I might have to create that one. [​IMG]

19. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Hey 40, How 'bout some meat out of the roof. Ya know, above the windows. I'm diggin this. Gitta get Photochop now!!

20. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I think you want the crown in the roof.

I did lighten up the window surrounds a little.

Attached Files:

21. Looks bitchin shortened.

22. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

I like Mai's.Macs55 I cant wait to see it in person now. get to cutten bro. i always wondered what one of those would look like chopped. Add it to my list of cars I wish I owned.

23. Stretched the door,raked the A and B pillars,changed the rear wheel wells,etc.

Attached Files:

24. macs55

macs55

I like the idea of changing the rear wheelwells to make it look like skirts. Hey Chaco I'll get right on it. Though I've never done a chop before. I'm always ready to try something new. Maybe we'll have a H.A.M.B chopping party. Everybody bring your sawzall's. LOL [​IMG]

25. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

I think you kinda have to shorten it a little to keep the proportions right with da chop...

...but I also dig "shorties"!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

26. 76ltd

76ltd

nose down and chop [​IMG]

Attached Files:

27. macs55

macs55

Cool [​IMG] How about the opposite tail down and a chop? That's what I was thinking of doing with it. Taildragger. [​IMG] Hopefully soon I'll be joining you guys in photo shopn other HAMB'rs cars.

28. macs55

macs55

How many different color variations does photo shop have? Are you limited at all?

29. You can do ANYTHING in photoshop, it just takes a long time to do big color changes and the like....some things are piss easy...

=]

30. macs55

macs55

Man I can't wait to get photo shop. Then I won't have to bother all you guys. [​IMG] Photo shop is pretty cool, I like the fact that you can modify a car and look at it to find out if it would look good before you start cutting. [​IMG]