Register now to get rid of these ads!

Phoenix HAMB Hang Out, 6/5/2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick Flores, May 30, 2011.

1. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

2. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Alrighty boys, its kinda late and the free way is shut down out my way so I'm not going to make it up there tonight.

I do have an an ez-up and a couple of HAMB banners, so just be on the lookout. I'll be there and set up before 8am, so I'll see you guys there!

3. azratrod

azratrod
    from Az

im going to be there at 5am setting up. im bringing with a truck and car hauler full of parts. mostly 61-66 ford f100 parts. but there are a few hot rod and bike parts too. bosa is a mile and a half from me. ill grab some rings. i also have a garage fridge with 300+ coors lites in it. ill pull some out for hamb members to drink

4. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

I'll be there selling too, please come and buy something, or better yet buy it all.

5. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

i should be there around 8 with whatever doughnuts survive the trip, the early birds should just about have azratrods rings polished off by then.

6. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Woooo Hoooo. Im going to bed... I got to be up in 4 hours

7. Just got home from the track,see everyone in a few hours.

8. See you later this morning, Bro. Find me a place to park the Tempest.

9. Kerry67

Kerry67

See ya there.....

10. Billet

Billet

I see that GCC has multiple locations is the swap at 6000 Olive spot?
    Thanks- Rich

11. Billet

Billet

12. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Thanks to everyone who came by, brought donuts, funny stories, or tales of great deals! Kinda short and sweet but it was cool to finally put some faces to all these posts! Lots of guys stopped by the booth, a few folks stopped to ask just what is that H A M B?, and we chowed down on some rad donuts from Bosa!

I had a chance to talk with the guys that run the swap and they are down to let us have the space and might even give us a HAMB only parking area. I guess its up to us if we want to keep it going, so lets hear what you think.

13. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

it'd be cool to do it again, by the time i got done with my parts search it was later than expected so didnt get to hang out long. hopefully next time i can have my car going instead of the wife's honda. thanks for running with this nick and actually making it happen.

14. Thanks for takin' the time to set up the hamb tent {a little shade is always appreciated }
    & offering the donuts & water.
    It was nice hangin' out for awhile while walkin' the swap & matching the faces to some of the names around here.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  15. Nick, thanks for putting this together today,I'd be up for doing it again aswell.Also thanks for the water and doughnuts this mornin'.

16. Kerry67

Kerry67

Hell yeah do it again....Next time maybe we can get a bunch of us together at once....And maybe I can remember your parts Nick !

17. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Wish I could have made it,my wife had surgery complications and had to rush her to emergency at 5:30 AM glad you guys had a good time! Hope to make the next one.

18. octobeak

octobeak

I got back in town in time to show up but you guys must have been scoping parts, I signed the banner then found a sweet tach. If you do this again next time I'm down!

19. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Sure... Put this cool deal together when I'm out of town will ya... Great idea! I'll be around for the next one though! To heck with Bosa and Dunkin', I live right down the street from Rainbow donuts! Oh, I have a pop-up too! Sounds like a good time was had by all. Thanks for signing the banner Octobeak - I've been encouraging that type of behavior for awhile now.

20. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Had a great time meeting with people. Also got a great deal on a new to me tailgate for the f100 because I was there at 9:30... Woot!
    Cant wait to do it again.

21. 39LOW

39LOW
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from MESA,AZ

Hey nick - sorry i missed you when we stopped by the tent& banner. We did grab a doughnut to start our walk - a- round. Thanks again. Its a good little swapmeet.

22. March 17th and 18th is the vintage Chevrolet gcc swap meet this year. Whats the chances Nick can make it out with the banner again and us hoodlems can raise some ruckus?