Register now to get rid of these ads!

PHOENIX- Glendale swap meet Sat-Sun

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by applekrate, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Is anyone here planning to get a space this weekend? Would like to put out a few things on your space, will help pay costs if interested.

Steve

480-899-7873

2. now am told it is just this Sunday only. anyone know for sure?

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Yeah, Sunday only this year. I'll be there wandering aimlessly, probably with the increadible miss Judy... Prepare to be confused!

4. Kerry67

Kerry67

I will be there as well. Don't really need anything but still gotta go buy some crap to sit around and take up more useful room.

5. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Ill be there looking that part I didnt know they made but must now have.

6. Steve, not to worry if you cant find someone to share a spot, there is another swap at gcc scheduled nov. 6th and december 4

7. True but, this swap meet is normally much larger than the monthly ones.

Anyway, How did anyone do? I picked up a few handtrucks I needed- One for $10 and the other for $20. Such a deal.

Got in a quick "hello" to Kerry too as well as others.

Did anyone get anything interesting?

There is another automotive swap meet in Mesa this Sunday on Main st, south side, between Dobson and Alma School

I almost bought a compressor too but, could not make the deal. Did not need it that bad anyway. Just wanted a spare.

8. coming to Az after the SEMA show . Was hoping to get to GCC for a swap meet but looks like we will just miss it . Will be in pheonix the next week . Any swaps on the 12th after SoCal morning cruise?

9. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Sunday only? Then spend Saturday in Tucson at our big annual swap!
    Pima county fairgrounds.

10. squirrel

squirrel

at the dragstrip?

11. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Not exactly sure, take the Houghton rd exit off the I-10 and follow the signs. It's always well signed.

12. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Our total purchases consisted of one really big galvinized wash tub on legs from the thirties or so that will do duty as a an ice and drinks holder in the house... Better than the clawfoot tub that will go in the bathroom soon. I purchased one of those awfull three gauge A pillar clusters for a customer that I will now try to talk him out of...
    not a super sucsessful swap in terms of stuff coming home to my house, but lot's of contacts were made, and friends touched base with.

13. MilesM

MilesM

Glendale was last weekend. Tucson is this weekend.

I found a pile of goodies last weekend.

14. MilesM

MilesM

Yes

15. How about some directions to get there from Mesa for us 1st timers? Will be taking the road thru Florence.

16. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Just get on the I-10 south (east) and get off at the Houghton rd exit, follow the signs in. See ya there!