Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical PFS -10731 mechanical SBC fuel pump.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mitchell Rish, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Mitchell Rish

Mitchell Rish
    from Houston MS

I have seen pictures and even Summit listed this fuel pump for tight spaces. I must admit I am curious. Has anyone run one of these and would it work for a stack injector set up. It would sure simplify things. I figure I could still use the same pill set up and everything it would just be so simple.
    Appears that there is a supply problem even with Summit. I may be late to the party so let me know any and all information that you have.
    thanks

Attached Files:

loudbang and vtx1800 like this.
  2. Doublepumper

Doublepumper
    from WA-OR, USA

loudbang likes this.
  3. ottoman

ottoman
    from Wisconsin

I doubt it could ever supply a steady stream of fuel with the volume needed for a Hilborn style injector system.

4. Ericnova72

Ericnova72
    from Michigan

It could be used to pump fuel from the rear mounted fuel cell to a front mounted surge tank, .....so that the regular mechanical injection belt driven pump can feed the injectors off the surge tank......but the mechanical plunger pump you're looking at won't run the injection directly, not enough volume or pressure per pump stroke to supply directly to injection..

loudbang and ottoman like this.