Register now to get rid of these ads!

Petroliana..............Union 76 golf club set

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Uncle Bob, May 22, 2016.

1. City: Maple Valley

State: Washington
    Price: 75.00
    This is a promotional piece known as an "Executive Golf Set" supposedly intended for travel. The set comes in a leather tote bag with internal zippered pockets to hold each of the components of the set. There is a two piece handle, a driver wood, an iron, and a putter head, each screws onto the handle. Also included is a carved wood putting hole. Each of the pieces, except the handle, has the traditional orange 76 logo. Some people think that todays 76 logo is the same, but if you look at it the color today is the same red as the mother company of 76, Conoco. The orange indicates this is a true vintage piece. I know it is because I've had it for about 25 years. It's never been used, only taken out of the packaging for these pictures. Excellent condition. You've probably never seen one. If I were to run it on ebay, who knows what the petroliana crazies would bid.........but I hate ebay so that exercise and potential profit can go to someone else. If you're genuinely interested, message me with your zip for accurate shipping cost over the buy price of SOLD
    P5190004.JPG P5190003.JPG P5190002.JPG

Last edited: May 23, 2016