Register now to get rid of these ads!

Petit Jean Swap Meet, Morrilton, AR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drdave, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Anyone heading to the Petit Jean swap meet, stop by and say hello. Arkiehotrods and myself will be in spaces H-26 and H-27. Come on by and get a coke. I think Stillkruzn and Toadfrog have a spot somewhere as well...around back behind the crafts, I think.

Saturday is also our normal 2nd Saturday breakfast, but since most of us will be on the mountain, we have decided to eat donuts instead up there in my space that morning. Hope to see you!

2. JamesG

JamesG

My Dad and son will be there wit ha good friend of ours selling stuff. Not sure of the space, nut they will be set up behind a huge inclosed trailer abd a motor home.

I got's to work.............................

3. We'll miss you James. I'll be sure to look for your dad.

4. JamesG

JamesG

Thanks man. I'm not comming up this year because they are comming home on Friday. My cousin's are bringing up a '50 Chevy Bel Air to us That we are starting on.

5. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

i'll be there tomorrow, my Dad and I usually go for the whole week but we are just hitting it on friday this year. i also need to find someone in particular (a vendor) who owes me money, so if you here about somebody getting their ass kicked then you know i was around.

but that aside, this is by far the nicest swap meet to go to. almost everything is in the shade and the people are some really good folks to deal with. ive been going for the last 30 something years? (damn im getting old) and i have made some really close friends through the years. and i have gotten some sweet deals there also.

ill make sure i stop by and visit with some fellow HAMBers while im there and i will see you tomorrow!!!

6. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

i bet he is over by the show field if im thinking of the right guy. ill make sure to stop and say hi.

7. stillkruzn

stillkruzn
    from Conway, AR

We don't have a spot up there, but I will be up there early Sat and hang out...

8. I can hardly wait to see that Bel Air James! If'n you end up needing some parts, I have a few extras laying around here.

Lost n' 51, hope to see you. Duncan and I will both be there Friday and Sat. Come on down row H and We will be down near the road and I will have a green 4wd Ford pickup.

9. We'll be there Saturday morning .....