Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Peep mirror help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Custompainter99, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Custompainter99

Custompainter99
    from San Jose

Looking for a peep mirror for my shoebox with a carson top....All the ones i have seen are for either door edge mounted or gutter edge mount . Do they make them to be mounted directly to a door or post?

2. partssaloon

partssaloon

3. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Those are nice.

4. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Don't expect to see much...I'll sell you my clamp on so you can try it for size before you drill holes...

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

with many clamp on style mirrors can remove section with clamp , then mount mirror by drilling thu door edge for a direct bolt on (screw on). if you shop around you will find ones for passenger side with a little longer arm to have a better rear view - if you do not find them elsewhere search for peep mirrors at amazon.com

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  6. The little short ones work ok on the drivers side, suck out loud on the passenger. I look at my right rear fender if I crane my neck.

7. mike bowling

mike bowling

Just like this- easy as pie!

Attached Files:

8. jazz1

jazz1

I found replacing the mirror with a convex mirror reduced the blindspots significantly

40fordtudor likes this.