Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pebble Beach Concours LIVE on the Web NOW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hlfuzzball, Aug 19, 2012.

1. hlfuzzball

hlfuzzball
    from Michigan

2. hlfuzzball

hlfuzzball
    from Michigan

3. I certainly can do without all the yuppie shit!

I'll just check out the photos of the cars when they posted by someone later.

Appreciate the effort though Tom.

4. hlfuzzball

hlfuzzball
    from Michigan

5. Bump to the top

6. Phil Stevens

Phil Stevens

wow, nice to see how the others do it, loved the 1932 Stutz, unrestored and absolutely beautiful, has the chopped top look, driver did a wheelie too!

7. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

Pretty cool. Jay Leno asked for people to donate 2 grand for a shop tour and 2 tickets to Tonight Show, for the Boys And Girls Club. 20 people came up.

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Next best thing to being there! Thank you hlfuzzball! I have to check but I think that Best Of Show Mercedes is a fresh restoration of a car that was restored here in town back in the 1980's. I tuned in when the Ferrari awards were being given out, I can only dream of what the early cars looked like. Bob

9. Cerberus

Cerberus

hlfuzzball, Thanks for the heads up. I watched it live for four hours. Learned alot about the Maharajah Rolls Royces and european cars. The '53 Glasspar got a unique award. Can't believe the '28 MBZ 680S got "Best of Show." Enjoyed seeing the French cars. The Ferrari Bertones were awesome.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well shoot I missed that by not paying attention but I did get a lot of weeds pulled.

11. Cerberus

Cerberus

There is suppose to be an auction after the Pebble Beach Show at Pebble Beach, managed by Gooding & Company. Several Ferraris, a 1936 MBZ 540K, Jay Leno's Fiat, etc. go on the auction block. Is there a way to watch it.....live streaming?