Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. stimpy

stimpy

I'll give you a hand , its a october 1968 manifold ( will fit 67 up ) .

2. Budget36

Budget36

Very cool thread...subbing for a reason, will explain tomorrow:)

3. atch

atch

Still have this manifold and have acquired another 2GC on a SBC manifold. Of course I'll be keeping the carb but this manifold is also available to anyone who wants it. The casting number is 3916313. Also showing are the numbers "GM6" and "E18"

4. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

almost a year with out any bumps....

iwanaflattie likes this.
  5. Damn I forgot this thread.
    I got a '57 Chevy rear housing, no chuck or axles but with backing plates and drums. Local pickup or arrange a HAMB relay.

Probably better PM me. Hell PM me even if you don't need anything give me a reason to live. :D

xsquiden, mike bowling, 97 and 2 others like this.
  6. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I have a '53 Olds 303 long block core engine.
    Turns over by hand.
    Must pick up.

7. Its been a long time since I seen you post..glad you re back!
    I have free stuff posted in the classifieds section!

8. Have a new Disc Drum Manuel Brake Master Cylinder I will give for shipping cost.
    PM me if interested.
    MC 1 Copy.JPG
    This M/C went on its way to a member.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    Humboldt Cat likes this.
  9. jeffd1988

jeffd1988

[​IMG].

Free 4:57 gear ratio 8 lug. Works needs a seal mayby some one will like it for a Jeep or something.

Sent from my Z981 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. Those make good gasser rears. If you are building a real trad gasser or altered those old floaters are a must have. Good gear too.
    Do you know if its a Spicer or a Dana?

11. jeffd1988

jeffd1988

It come out of my 59 Chevy truck 3/4 ton. Eaton HO I believe could be the name of this. It good for gassers like you say because it narow already.

Sent from my Z981 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

12. You saw a lot f them in the gas ranks where I was at when I was young. The Spicer 60 was the rear of choice around there. But Eaton carriers are good carriers. The deal was they used to flat tow 'em after they were no longer a street legal class and you could drop the axles tow and stuff the axles back in at the track.

13. Jibs

Jibs

Since I got the master cylinder off of bjinx, its time for me to pay it forward. I have two brand new rolls of black header wrap. I've had these sitting here for a year, never going to use them, so pay shipping from 15317 and they are yours. Rolls are 7" in diameter and 2" wide. First come first serve. Gone to
    paintslinger805
    hw1.jpg hw2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    chryslerfan55 likes this.
  14. RaginPin3Appl3

RaginPin3Appl3

15. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

That header wrap is some good stuff, love this thread .

Jibs likes this.
  16. seanbelushi

seanbelushi

Free to good home...

Rear axle from '60 Biscayne. 3:54 gears, open diff. New carrier and pinion bearings, but the gears make some noise. New brake shoes and wheel cylinders.

Pickup in Colorado Springs, CO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

biggeorge, leadfootloon and cptmoney like this.
  17. Nailhead A-V8

Nailhead A-V8

cool thread awesome idea!

cptmoney likes this.
  18. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg

Goodguys magazines - free. You cover postage.

These are older, but still the cool classy periodical that you'd expect. Hate to toss 'em out. About 10 or 12 issues.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

jeffd1988 likes this.
  19. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

'48 Ford Coupe rear seat and backrest. Come get them.

Gary

IMG_0483.jpg

cptmoney likes this.
  20. Barn Hunter

Barn Hunter

Paper patterns for body wood for a 30-31 Briggs 4 door and patterns for top bows for a 30-31 Sport coupe. Don't know how accurate they are, but someone made them. Just need $3 for shipping. Let me know which ones you want.

cptmoney likes this.
  21. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

I have a few things to get rid of.

Magazines. I have several thousand car magazines from the 50s until now. Free if you come and pick them up.

I have a complete set of glass for a 39 to 46 Chevy pickup. No cracks, minor clouding on some of them, all useable. Free if you come pick them up.

216 Chevy six with bell housing and transmission. runs, last started a year ago before it was pulled and replaced. Free if you come and get it.

1941 Chevy car right front fender and hood. minor rust on the rear of the fender, surface rust only on the hood. Free if you come and get them.

If this stuff goes there is much more. PM me

cptmoney likes this.
  22. Jibs

Jibs

23. Hey while we are giving away free stuff if someone has patterns for top wood for a '29/9 A tudor or will lend me their top wood for a day I could sure use it. I'll make extras for whomever.

jerseyboy likes this.
  24. topher5150

topher5150

Why do you have to live so far away

25. LOL he lives real close to his house. :D

26. roundvalley

roundvalley

Free if you can use it. Nice 1940 Ford side shift case and shifter cover, no gears. No shipping. You pickup in Eagle, Id. If your a flipper, forget it!

27. atch

atch

In part I'm bringing this thread back up because olscrounger was looking for it and posted about it.

The following are copies of two posts I made on this thread quite some time ago. I still have these manifolds available.

==================================================

Free GM 2-bbl cast iron intake manifold. I believe it is a mid 60's Pontiac. It looks nearly identical to the one in this e-bay listing. NOTE: I have no way to take and post a pic of the actual manifold. The pic below is from the above-mentioned e-bay listing.

Has casting number 8784233 on it and (what I believe to be) a date code of J168. I searched the net and couldn't find this casting number. Probably some of you smarter folks can do better.

I'm near Columbia, Missouri.

This manifold had a side fuel inlet 2GC carb on it. I wanted the carb but the swap meet seller wouldn't let me buy the carb without taking the manifold.

===================================================

Still have this manifold and have acquired another 2GC on a SBC manifold. Of course I'll be keeping the carb but this manifold is also available to anyone who wants it. The casting number is 3916313. Also showing are the numbers "GM6" and "E18"

28. LOL I found a bunch of stuff in the basement the other day, I happen to own a B/RB cast iron 4bbl intake. I was gonna sell it but what the hell it would be more trouble to ship it than it is worth.

Same for an SBC Iron quadrajet intake. I tripped over it.

Both are worth more to me on your cat than in the parts for sale section of the HAMB>

Come get em or send a friend. ;)

29. I can use the header wrap. Check your PMs.

30. Jibs

Jibs

Both are worth more to me on your cat than in the parts for sale section of the HAMB>[/QUOTE]

Will have to be a BIG cat.

cptmoney likes this.