Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Free Hudson 212 bell housing, complete. Only if you NEED one, thanks.

2. gwarren007

gwarren007

anyone have any decent 42-48 chevy car tailights and bezels?

3. Faus

Faus

Ant 60-63 falcon parts?

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. knotheads

knotheads

free for picking up.... 1951 chevy coupe drive train running when pulled 216 engine trans and diff. will not ship.

5. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

my other hobby is vintage bicycles, I ride to work on getting back in shape, if someone has an early 70's junk schwinn sitting around with 1 1/4 inch rims, i need a front and back rim, the back rim with the gears and everything, I can pay shipping of course, I just got a 71 supersport back on the road, then ran over a piece of iron pipe and ruined the rear rim, great bikes, all handmade, right here in the USA

6. edisonfire

edisonfire

I have some '55 Cadillac series 62 exterior door handles and a few random '50 styleline parts (interior light bezel, coil bracket, oilbath air cleaner maybe a couple of other bits) I could use a air cleaner for a 331 Cadillac with the 4" carb.

7. Beau

Beau

They are 27x1 1/4" wheels. Your local bike shop can get you a brand new wheel for $25-30 for a steel rim. Alloy would be stronger, but it's a bit more money. The freewheel can be removed an put on the new wheel. Again, your local bike shop can do that in seconds.

J&B Importers part #6403. Most shops in the US use this supplier.

http://www.jbimporters.com/web/checking_product_description.php?part_number=6403

If it's a stock wheel you're looking for, I probably have a half dozen. They are not rare, though. I'm willing to bet you have piles of them close to you too. The Supersport was a nicer bike, but it's still a tank!

8. JYPSEA

JYPSEA
    from Florida

1948 Dodge B3B rolling chassis. All you have to do is pick it up. Comes with everything in the pic EXCEPT the box.

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      546.6 KB
      Views:
  9. 1956 Ford front seat backs, from a two door so it is two pieces. Located in So Cal.

10. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

What I got.. 26/27 model T phantom rear doors
    1937 banjo spring hangers cut off for spring over conversion. Disassembled with 3.78 gears.
    1930 model A coupe bench seat. No spring box. wood in good shape.
    1939 trans gears and syncro in good shape. No shifter.

What I need.. 1940 Hubs. one two three four. Any would help big time.
    I'm building an AV8 with '32 k-member so '32 peddles and spoon needed.
    IF you have a lead on getting these parts please PM me. or your interested in the parts also PM me. Moving in two weeks and don't have room to take with.
    Thank you.

11. In keeping with the theme here- I have a 50 MERC back glass. Has a lil scratch that can be rubbed out. Barelly feel it with my fingernail. Laminate is good above rubber line.Replaced all glass in car and this will sit forever.

Shipping won't be worth the trouble.......

If a set of junk aluminum valve covers,misc old signs, were added to my wall hangings,that would be great!

Pick up only..... First show gets it.

12. rpkiwi

rpkiwi
    from Truckee CA

Have some small block Chevy items that I would like to pass on to somebody that could use them. Water pump and fuel pump have few miles on them,not sure on the starter and alternator.
    Pickup only.

Attached Files:

13. LeftCoastCruiser

LeftCoastCruiser
    from So Cal

Have an SBC Power Steering Pump for whoever needs one.

Attached Files:

14. LeftCoastCruiser

LeftCoastCruiser
    from So Cal

Pump is spoken for. Thanks guy.

15. Tin Can

Tin Can

I have 2 53/54 chevy sedan rear windows. If you can pick em up you can have em. One is green tinted from the factory and the other is clear.

16. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I have the bed and rear fenders from a '37 Bantam pickup. Not rusty but a bed from a 70 year old truck has seen much use. No tailgate. Fenders were bobbed with a torch. Free for the taking to Bantam owner, or other pickup builder or others.----------------- Gone to a better place.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  17. Project Paladin

Project Paladin
    BANNED

Ok so these wouldn't sell, so I'll go for some karma.

Set of rear 15x10, 5 on 5 1/2 rims with 275/60/15 Daytona tires.

Tires hold air with some tread left.

Free, needs to be picked up in Santa Clarita, CA

Attached Files:

18. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

I've got what appear to be some 68-70 mopar stock 440 valve covers. Painted orange, decent shape to say the least. Just been sitting, I'm sure someone needs them. YOU pay the shipping. Located in the Fort Myers, FL area roughly.

19. metalix_421

metalix_421

well to add to the list:

you pay the ride,

pair of model A spindles
    model A front backing plates

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I hope this doesn't step on any toes, but I desperately need a starter for my 90 towncar, small ford, I wouldn't ask, but im still in bad shape from being hit by that car, I have someone to put it in, since im in no condition to work on anything. But we have no way to get one right now

21. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

wish i could help you man,
    back up top for yu

22. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Thanks, it really sucks to not be able to do a simple repair,but ,all this hardware I have to wear gets in the wayit quit at walmart on the way back from the doctors,had to have it towed home, normally I would have fixed it on the spot

23. Alliance Auction will take care of starter. PM sent.

24. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Thanks friend, I did get the first good news from the doctor today, surgery will not be be needed the worst cracked vertrabrae stopped collapsing and will heal with just the brace

25. fossilfish

fossilfish
    from Texas

I have a NOS Hayes competition clutch plate for a chrysler product that has been in my shop for over 20 years..the box is now gone but the disc is perfect..anyone want it?
    Bet it will fit in one of those USPS boxes.

26. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Does anyone have any of those little plastic clips that seperate plug wires? They usually come with the plug wires

27. 62rebel

62rebel

i have a bunch of roundbody Falcon parts that i won't be using and i need a few items for an O/T car...
    i can't devote time or money into shipping, so these parts are "come-n-get-em" only.
    two decent decklids, two heaterboxes, two instrument clusters, two sets of electric wipers, two sets of vacuum wipers, one good '60-'61 front bumper, one fair to decent '63 grille, set of rainchannel trim off a '61; two sets of windshield/backglass stainless trim; several headliner bows; two pairs of radiused rear wheelwell flares (made from front fenders), lots of control cables, an automatic trans brake pedal hanger; couple of good 13" four lug wheels; a peanut three speed trans; a good daily driver windshield; a pair of tudor front windows; a pair of front vent windows, regulators, many small parts as well.

i need parts for an off-topic car. PM me; i'm in North Charleston SC.

28. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

i have two 54 chevy tailight bezels , and a road draft tube off 235. would trade for rochester 1 bbl carb. for 54 235 chevy. just need core , nothing fancy.

Attached Files:

29. _sir_charles_of_reno

_sir_charles_of_reno

I've got some 1954/55 Pontiac hubcaps. They were painted at one time. If you want them just pay shipping from Reno. They are kind of dinged up but too nice to toss.

I'm looking for a Rat Fink Revelle model, looking to get my kid brother into car building and models. Doesn't have to be an original, something fun.