Register now to get rid of these ads!

pay it forward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55special, Aug 2, 2010.

1. 55special

55special
    from NC

OT but I have a FREE complete front axle and radiator for a 66 econoline. I'm in the greater Charlotte NC "Metro" area. Come get it. PM me for directions.

2. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

try posting in sales.
    wish i was near .

3. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I think he's offering it for free, there was a thread on here called pay it forward where people offered free stuff, great thread, all they asked in return is you pass on something to someone else. we ought to use this thread to start it over. I don't know what happened to the original thread, but it was in the true spirit of hot rodding, no one asked for anything but possibly to pay shipping, parts were free. it was basically, hey i've got these parts I don't need, anyone need them/

4. poboyross

poboyross
    from West TN

Right on lostforawhile, I remember it....I both benefited and contributed to it. Got some Huck brakes and donated the 216/trans combo from my 50!

5. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

ebay pics 868.jpg Im in 36 ford transmission frame brackets ,Free pick up or 5.70 shipping with delivery confirmation ,Blasted and painted .Pitted but solid .