Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Rods pay it forward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by olscrounger, Feb 21, 2018.

1. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm trying to find the thread on pay it forward. Have some parts to give away and have done it in the past.Shall I just start a new thread??
    Nice 55 Chevy side mirror-Dr side-not new but very usable
    Spoken for--55 BelAir 1/4 script-the lettered ones -2-nice
    mirror support-inside-very nice as new
    there will be more stuff as I go thru the attic-may be a bit though
    Just pay the ride THX

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Gman0046, loudbang, Petejoe and 3 others like this.
  2. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

very nice of you

loudbang and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. ......................Keeping the Hot-Rodding spirit alive and well.:D

hotrodharry2 and chevy57dude like this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. southcross2631

southcross2631

I just gave away some parts that I had left over and did not want to move it. I hope it inspires others to not hold out for every last penny on old parts they will never use.

6. atch

atch

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. blackrat40

blackrat40

'56 Olds HydraMatic Trans. w/torque converter and lower bell housing half. Came off a 324 V8 with a
    bad cylinder (so it's probably OK). Free for use on a hot rod or restore. $100 for re-builders. Must pick up
    or arrange shipping at McKinney, TX. 20 mi. north of Dallas. Trans1.jpg Trans2.jpg

8. RichFox

RichFox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Inliners International news letter "12 port news" from the start. I have tossed them into a pile in a spare room for years. You dig them out you can have them. Several years of FAST also. San Mateo, Ca.

9. cretin

cretin
    from S.F.V. CA.

10. Budget36

Budget36
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have a crank, rods (pistons are junk), heads and a stock intake for a 59 block FH. Sold the bare block and this stuffs been sitting outside for a few years.

Hate to scrap it, hopefully someone will come by and pick this stuff up. I think I still have the cam as well. Was the type with the pressed on nylon gear. I might still have the timing cover and oil pan too. Engine was in a '36 PU.
    In Oakdale, Ca.

11. I started one called Paying it forward. I last revised it on 4-4-16. Feel free to jump in but starting a fresh one may be easier/better???

olscrounger and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

gonna dig out some more stuff this week-have two very clean late 55-56 stock chevy 15 X 5 wheels--pick up only. Also will dig out more items. Easiest way is to just pack up and send then let em know the postage which is always a mystery. Most are great at paying the postage.

lothiandon1940 and Vanness like this.
  13. Chappy444

Chappy444

olscrounger likes this.