Register now to get rid of these ads!

Past time for the intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Racrdad, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Racrdad

Racrdad

Well I guess since I have lurked on here for quite awhile and made a few posts I shoulda had the intro done already. At least I didnt get a keyboard bitch slapping (yet) like alot of FNG get for missing the intro. Anyway, current project is a 64 Nova wagon. Getting paint this weekend and seats are at the upholstery shop right now. Should be rolling real soon. I like just about anything custom, love the metal fab work I see on here, am just amazed at some of the skills. Hate the Rat Rods though, and yes I know school is spelled with a CH not a K.

2. vectorsolid

vectorsolid
    from Montana

From one FNG here at the HAMB to another, Nice to meet ya! Let's see some pics. :)

3. ebdinaustin

ebdinaustin
    from Austin

I am confused as to why my general forum post got deleted. I asked for advice on how to sell my cars and it was deleted because I had put them on the classifieds section. I am not asking people to buy them in the forum...I am just asking on advice on how to sell them!

4. Cool. Racrdad's intro from 2008 is now on top of the heap on the Hamb. I sure like Racrdad's current car build!

And for ebdinaustin, .... slow down, will you. Read post and learn.

5. welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad