Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Past events/dates

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bryceaugustine, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone knows the dates (or at least the month) that the NSRA had the show in St Paul MN in 74, 77, 79? I am trying to narrow down a search of mine to find some old mags for my uncle. Knowing the dates would help me greatly.

Thanks!!!

and if you have any of the NSRA mags from those years sittin around let me know!!!

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My guess would be the events took place in the summer months with the event articles showing up in the winter months. :D

3. well i have not a positive answer. but it seems like the show was in july or august. which would mean the mags i am looking for would be between september and december. I wouldnt think they would push the coverage past that...this also means that i am now down to 12 possible issues for my uncle!

Thanks everyone for your help. If you happen to find any new information please let me know.

4. just testing the signature to see if i did it right

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The lead time used to be a lot longer than it is now for getting coverage of events in magazines. But I think you are probably pretty close.