Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Passing the torch....my new son

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Farmer, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I haven't been around here much in the last decade really....kinda crazy that i first joined this board when it was more of a dream- 17 years ago. Jeez.....now i am 41, a grandfather. My two oldest in college, a sophmore highschool daughter, and just we had a second son in Jan. Here's Liam at Hotrod Garage with Randy. My adopted Uncle lol .....i look forward to turning wrenches in another model av8 with my son when he is older. Until then he is being soaked over and over in the hotrod holy waters of Hotrod Garage...prepping him for that day...

Attached Files:

2. Farmer I am glad to see that. My step son{Justin} came back from Desert Storm with some problems and I got him in to working on old cars and his truck. I remember when he couldn't even turn a wrench. I told him when I kick the bucket all my tool are his. This is an old picture where it was his 1 st paint job painting the spoiler for the rear of my Olds station wagon. Since I have hurt my right shoulder I am taping up the 56 Chrysler for primer.I am going to let him try and spray that. It really seems to help. You can see by the smile on his face.Bruce. 005.JPG

deadbeat, Budget36 and wicarnut like this.
  3. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Pass on all you can!-----I did that with son, & grand sons too 2009_07121962-----19680019.JPG

deadbeat and Budget36 like this.
  4. 51Olds88A

51Olds88A

I think this is so cool. My dad gave me "the sickness" coming from being a hot rodder in the 50's. Consequently, my first car (in the '80s) was a '51 Olds 88A (the early style, which looked exactly like a '50, not the redesigned Super 88 in late '51. . .I still have it today). I now have a 5 year old son that I'm trying to "infect" with our disease. Keep the young ones interested, whatever you do. The future of passion depends on it guys. But it also requires some patience in today's smartphone world!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Register now to get rid of these ads!